Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mon petit poppet on facebook! Reee reee reee!!

Image courtesy of the guardian.co.uk

It was a task I had long been putting off. Quite frankly it scared the bloomers off this technically inept lass! But if I had a dollar for everytime someone at a market asked if mon petit poppet was on facebook...well let's just say, right now I'd be swanning down the Rue du Cambon with a Chanel shopping bag in one hand and an Hermés one in the other. Markets shmarkets I'd be thinking to myself as I contemplated whether five macarons at Ladurée would be considered greedy.

Anyhoo, I did it! Mon petit poppet is officially on facebook. Pop in and say salut! I'd love to see you there. And for the record no it didn't induce Janet Leigh screams nor was terribly tricky ...with some help from this lovely girl. What a gem! Thanks a bunch Melinda x






2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Good luck with FaceBook, i don't quite get it, the social side is beyond me??!! Good luck to Mon Petit Poppet, i have FB for my business but only use it so i can post on market FB sites, barely my own. Love Posie

quilary said...

I'll head over there and "like" you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...